- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cans of small biscuits
- 1 stick of butter + 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp red food coloring
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut each biscuit dough into quarters. Shape them into a more oblong shape like brain folds would have.
3. Toss biscuit pieces in bowl to coat, place in brain mold following the brain fold sections in the mold to help give a more realistic look.
4. In a saucepan, bring butter, brown sugar and red food coloring to a soft boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Pour over each layer of biscuit pieces, making sure you distribute evenly.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Turn upside down and serve.